Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bad Blogger No post for you!

So I was going to do
-Manga Monday- but I didn't because I found a review on the manga I was going to review and got intimated. So I chickened out.
-Tech Tuesday - I was lazy
-WTF Wednesday - spent the whole day debating should it be WTF, Wacky, Wonderful, or Wise Words Wednesday? I decided on WTF cuz basically I have lots of WTF moments, thoughts, feelings in general. ^_~
- So then the question then becomes ... what does Thursday become?
  • Theoretical
  • Thoughtless
  • Tourist
  • Thank heaven
  • Tacky
  • Truthful
  • Topless
Well you get the picture... So I have decided on Theatrical Thursdays... How's that? If you know me at all, you would know more times than not I prefer Asian dramas/movies over American ones A LOT. I have watched so many it's on the verge of ridiculous. (I will not be throwing Anime into this as I will be putting in Manga Monday. ) So here I will review them and give likes don't likes and spoiler warnings. ^_^ So expect another post sometime today when I decide what one to start with. ♥ *to be continued*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.