Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Family Completes My Nerd

So a quick update. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was nice and family oriented. I'm always more one for giving than recieving but it's always nice to have people understand the way your mind works. My family never really understood my nerd. I loved books, they wanted me to make friends, I liked to study, they wondered why I didn't have a date for homecoming, and on and on. To this day it's hard for them to get, and on top of the nerd I have a thing for manga, dramas and anime?! The shock. NOT that they ever told me I was less of a person for it, but as my omma (mommy) would say "You're just the special one like that. A little different in a good way. You're kind and that's all that matters..." Gotta love ommas ^ ^ So to my delight this Christmas they seem to get my nerd. I was so happy. What was my proof? This ...My parents got me a ..................KINDLE 3 (latest generation). I am so in love with it. It browses the net, plays music, has games, and of course ebooks. I thought I would mention the first part as they don't really advertise it.
-My sister got me a......................Major Award! If you follow me on Twitter you know that I am in love with several movies around Christmas time, at the top of that list is A Christmas Story. I watch it endlessly, and have it memorized. My sister understanding this got me the leg lamp. IT'S AWESOME!!!

So I would like to say thank you to my family who obviously get my nerd and appreciate it. I love you... ^ ^

1 comments:

Bitten Usagi said...

They're getting it!! YAY! Now just to get my family to get it, lol. I had no idea the kindle did all that other stuff! Way cool!
Aishiteru!! ^w^

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.