Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is how I feel .... Well sorta

So the time is upon me again to go back to school this time for my Bachelor's Degree. Could be worse I could be my bestie going after her P.H.D. She's so BAMF. But anyway, this means no reading time (well hardly) as they are all accelerated classes. Which mean they are only 5 weeks long a piece. So SMOOSHED.

Any way this video is dedicated to all people who are having back to school blues.... Hopefully this will make you SMILE (^_^) XOXOXXO LOVE TO YOU ALL ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.