Saturday, September 3, 2011

I was born in the wrong era....

So as the date draws closer I thought I should post the two outfits I'm wearing at NDK. (The first outfit I will be wearing will be my Slytherin uniform for the Friday concert.) Here's the first one :


The second will get posted as soon as I complete it. I actually sewed and created it myself, so I'm almost done. Here's a rough of what the skirt looks like though:but it's more complete now. I have a matching umbrella and fans. I wish I would have gotten the riding hat done, but I didn't get a chance, but next year or maybe Halloween I'll do the whole outfit ^ ^. I wish I could dress like this everyday. I think it's beautiful. I was really born in the wrong era... SERIOUSLY.

1 comments:

Bitten Usagi said...

So excited to see them! :)

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.