Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to.... C25K

So I decided to get back on the horse of pain (which should be one of the men of the Apocalypse in my opinion) and get my bum back to the gym. I used to go faithfully every weekday. But things happen in life and sometimes the things that were important seem less so even if they should be. That being said, I pushed my limits first and second day back and jogged/walked/climbed 4 miles and did weights of course. But then I decided I needed a plan. (yeah I'm a planner - list maker.... well most of the time LOL)

So my plan is the C25K. If you haven't heard of this, it's a 9 week plan to take you from the couch to 5K (3 miles) running plan. I started today and let me just say...

I did it, but OMG what was I thinking? hahahha it's easy but hard and towards the last 10 minutes I just was counting down to the cool down.... AHHHHHH but I'm going to be dedicated. And I'm still lifting weights. 12 weeks that's what it takes for others to see your results. and 3 weeks for anything to become a habit. So all I have to say is BRING. IT. ON.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.