Sunday, January 3, 2010

O.O Why do they stare?


So today I go to Walmart to pick up some stuff. What did this mean? Basically being stared at. Seriously. People here stare at me like I have a extra nose or something. It's really irritating. I don't know why, they just do. I walk down the aisles and they blatantly just stare. I know that I'm a VK girl at heart, but I'm one of those blend in in the day, but wait for night kinda chicks. And it's not the older people who give me the stare (you know the one that says "what's happened to today's society?") but rather people my own age. I'm not extraordinarily beautiful, or make you run to the bathroom, I gotta hurl ugly either. So for the life of me I can't get why they stare. Understand that I live in an area where it's predominately Mexican and Caucasian, but in all honesty I don't look that Asian. Often I have wished that I looked more Asian. You can definitely tell I'm mixed. So the people staring thing freaks me out. I mean seriously WTFH? It's almost as bad as me telling someone "pardon me", and walking around as they refuse to move the F outta the way. Sorry to inconvience you with my walking in a store. Or they bump into me, and why am I the one that says sorry? It's ridiculous. Sometimes I'm at a loss for what to think about people. I mostly think that they suck, but I've been trying not to be so negative about it..... Yeah that's not working out so well. I'm seriously a live and let live, non judgmental go with the flow chick, but this does not mean that I don't get irritated with people.

I'm used to people randomly talking to me (usually older people) and telling me stories. As well as kids. I asked my mom about it once, and she said it's because people can sense I'm kind. Guess that explains the animal thing too. lol Anyway don't know what the deal is. Either I'm strange or kind... maybe I'm just the right amount of both... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.