Sunday, June 12, 2011

Asian Traditional Clothing Pt 2

First the place I was born Thailand. There is no name that I could find that is the name of the traditional dress but rather it was the look. I have always felt that the culture of India played a heavy part in a lot of visual aspects of Thailand, my mother basically confirmed this. The formal wear is one shouldered and usually made of silk and embroidery. The dress shown is a Peacock Palace Dress. (tryHERE for more info)

AO DI (Vietnamese Traditional Clothing)
To me looks like a cross between Chinese and Japanese Traditional wear. What do you think?

LAOS Tradtional Wear


I have to say very close to their neighbors Thailand.
Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.