Saturday, July 30, 2011

Book Reviews

I notice that alot of my hits have to do with book reviews I have done, I just want to say that I have done alot more, and they are located on my book blog. Located HERE. Since this blog seems to get the most hits I may start posting them here again.

Here's a list of what has been reviewed there:
Fated/Fractured - Cheri Schmidt
Demon Kissed - Ivy Taylor
Eternal Rider - Larissa Ione
Branded - Keary Talyor

Coming soon:
Chronicles of Nick: Infinity - Sherrilyn Kenyon (book is read, just need to review it)

There is also links to Excerpts of upcoming novels from Julie Kagawa and Gena Showalter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.