Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt 2

Things I learned in DH pt2
  1. Neville Longbottom is BAMF
  2. Mrs. Weasley is BAMF
  3. Professor McGonagall is a BAMF
  4. Severus Snape broke my heart, made me cry during several times in the movie. I am so glad Alan Rickman said yes to the part, he preformed wonderfully. (can't even think about the scene in the pensive...)
  5. Snape deserved to be happy and I can only hope someday someone loves me the way he loved Lily
  6. Draco deserves pity; his father not so much.
  7. The second Dumbledore finally grew on me, but I miss the first one.
  8. With the exception of HP and Hermione none of them aged well (lol)
  9. Friendship and love are the greatest forces possible
  10. I learned more from the books about how to treat others than any other book I've read.
  11. I will be watching it again....


LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER, NOW AND FOREVER!! BLESS J.K. ROWLING. Thank your enriching my life with this wonderful story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.