Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Long time no blog.....

Long time no blog. What can I say other that 1. I'm busy and 2. I'm busy. I've been slacking on my posting to my book review blog as well for here and for my vamp fiction, which I am trying to remedy. On the plus side I started two new fanfics and posted one up and updated an existing one. So that's productive right?

And school ....well the first class was quite enjoyable surprisingly, the second not so much. It could have to do with that the teacher used to work for me and quit. I'm seriously thinking it's why he mentioned he worked there on the first day of class. This my dear readers (if I have any) may prove to be a BIG, HUGE problem. I'll know when my first grade comes out I'm sure. Hahahaha Keep your fingers crossed.

Also if you happen across myvampfiction.com we're having an annual food drive. Last year the prize was a signed book by J.R.Ward. Make sure to keep checking back for this year's prizes. We're working on them :)

xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.