Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNu NaNu??? Nooo it's NaNoWriMo

That's right all it's NaNoWriMo!! (In case you don't know what that means is National Novel Writing Month.) The basically what that means is that people set a personal goal to write a story and try to accomplish it, or at least their goal, in November. There are a ton of participants. So if you're a writer, why not try? HERE is the website. It offers support and encouraging emails from the staff. You can hook up with other writers and read excerpts that they post. ^_^ It's a ton of fun, even if you don't complete it. *cough me cough* But its a great time to get going on something that may have been wanting to put on paper. Can't hurt to try right? You don't know unless you do. Carpe Diem!!

Sadly this year due to my school schedule I won't be able to participate. But I am on the site so if you want to add me, feel free. I'm a great cheerleader. ^_^

So to all my friends and participating writers - May your muse stay fresh, your ideas flow, and your words come easily...

GOOD LUCK to you all...Though I know you won't need it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.