Monday, December 12, 2011

New Asian Drama Review Blog

Ever think .... wow should I watch this? Is it worth the hype? Is it as bad as everyone says? Well more than likely I've watched it and if not, then my partner in crime Trinitylayne has. So we put our powers together to take over the world....wait that's not right. We combined our powers to review Asian Dramas and Movies. Go check it out.

I personally just reviewed the Kdrama 'I Need Romance".

You can click on the picture next to my blog or down below.... Pay us a visit. We'd love to hear what you think. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.