Thursday, January 5, 2012

Arirang TV - Top 7 Male Idols to date

Arirang TV did a poll to see who the top 7 male idols overseas fan would want to go on a date with..... (here's an article basically says the same thing) Is it any surprise that they are all from Super Junior and Big Bang? A little but not really. Although I really thought that MBlaq would be on here and possibly 2pm. And seriously how did Siwon not make the cut??? Mr. Chocolate abs with the kindest heart ever? He'd be in my top 7. And while we're at it, throw in KJH and Taeyang for me too... Heck I should just come up with my own list....hmmmm the possibilities....Enjoy ^ ^



7. TOP (Wha? You'll always be #1 to me Tabi)
6. LEETEUK
5. HEECHUL
4. EUNHYUK
3. GDRAGON (who wouldn't want this hottie writing a song for them?)
2. KYUHYUN
1. DONGHAE (Oh yeah.... his arms. *SWOON* *_* )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.