Sunday, September 30, 2012

Catching up Book Reviews



Oh lookie here, I’m back. So in honor of the new month I have decided to do a review a day, maybe two. Yes I have read that many books lately (If I had to guess around 60 or so), and now I have several weeks until my next college class, so free time. FINALLY. This means I will be catching up on a ton of stuff. 
Anyway I want to lay some ground rules. The first is that I have read either not well known authors or indie authors. Second I refuse to pay some of the exorbitant prices that some indie authors have deemed their work is worth. ( I will be writing about this soon.) The limit is $0.99 for 70-200 pgs and $3.99+ for books above that page count. There are several stories out there that I have seen where there are 20 pages and the author is charging $4.99 and up. This I deem ridiculous. Third I will link you to book on Amazon, but know they may be available on smash-words and other places as well. Forth and last I have paid for EVERY book I review. They were not given to me, but purchased, although some may have been free at the time of purchase and now have a price. 
With that being said I will also say that I will not be reviewing popular books unless requested to do so. Even if I have read them, so many reviews have been done about them I don’t think that it’s a necessary thing. This would include 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, Bared to You, Larissa Ione’s newest ones, etc. Also I have shifted my genre of interest as I tend to do. The books are mostly NOT supernatural or paranormal romance books, but all of them will have H/h and yummy Alphas and a few that don’t. 
Well look forward to the first post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.