Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yelllow Fried Chickenz - All My Love MV

Long awaited release from YFC featuring vocals by Jon and GACKT. (YFC is a side project created by GACKT last year I believe.) Anyway, I love Jrock, but sometimes you just need a great slow/love song, and that's what this is. It's a dedicated to the victims of the Earthquake. You can find more out here along with an interview they did for a magazine.



- If it's possible I totally was crying and smiling at the end. Something about it was very poignant. I think it has to do with the loss of my close friends father two days ago. The song is all about being able to love someone one, hold onto memories, but being able to move on at the same time. The end with sun coming out, like he had finally found a light in all his sorrow...well it just touched me and I smiled. Hope you enjoyed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

*All images and content on OnyxHikari's Blog are the personal property of OnyxHikari or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright © 2011 OnyxHikari (basically don't steal my pictures or content) Blog for entertainment use only.